After the ex's wedding...
what will you do? nothing! he's an ex. he's a thing of the past.
ironic, as it is but i saw guys of the past lately.
convo w/ guy 1
guy 1: hi
Mai: hi
guy 1: how are you?
Mai: fine
guy 1: what company are u related now?
Mai: mentions the name of my company.
guy 1: really??? wow.
Mai: wow??? (w/ one brow up) i'm still looking for a better one.
guy 1: what? when will you have the contentment? u have everything and still you are not satisfied.
Mai: (smiles & shrugs)
convo w/ guy 2
guy 2: hi? how are you?
Mai: how am I? look at me then tell me how am I.
guy 2: ya, you look good.
Honestly, I have nothing against these guys but now I understand why.
I didn't regret I cried. I've learned a lot of lessons from those chapters of my life. They contributed to what I am right now.
What will you do after an ex's wedding??? Continue to live. Life is beautiful. It will never stop. You have to be brave to accept the changes in your life.
Have a positive thinking that it's always for the better.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home